The meaning of the name ‘Novalok Duoguard’:
Nova = A bright new star increasing in brightness (Oxford Dictionary).
Lok = Indicates the way it locks together with no nuts or bolts.
Duoguard = Is the ‘Dual’ protective coating, or guard against rust. This is firstly electro zinc plated and then epoxy powder coated. This dual coating works very well, as the zinc plated base coating is the best key for the second coating of powder coating, improving its adhesion immensely, then if the powder coating does get damaged, the Zinc plating is still there to offer excellent corrosion resistance. This system has proved so durable that we now give Novalok Duoguard a 15 year guarantee against corrosion.
Novalok Duoguard is the benchmark for commercial coolroom and freezer shelving systems in New Zealand. It is the industry standard by which all other products are compared. There is more Novalok product in the coolrooms of New Zealand than any other single brand.
Novalok Duoguard is an very attractive, economically priced system, for use in any cool or freezer environments such as restaurants, universities, tertiary institutions, commercial kitchens, and drygoods storage areas.
Shelf types available:
- MDF board – Not suitable for wet areas, the lowest cost option for storing bags of flour, sugar or tinned produce.
- Plywood – Can be used in wet areas or cool rooms. Will handle heavy weights. Acceptable in freezers but can harbour bugs.
- Novapol Plastic coated wire shelves – Excellent air circulation, and very user friendly.
- Novex – Polypropylene inserts with 15 year guarantee. The most popular option.
- Galvanized .95 mm metal shelves – with 5 year guarantee. Really only recomended for non food situations such as flowers.
- Powercoated metal shelves – Nice to clean, with 5 year guarantee. Looks far better than plain galv sheet. Acceptable for food storage.
- Stainless steel wire shelves – with a life time guarantee. Relatively expensive, but good.
- Stainless steel panel shelves – In some situations nothing else will do.
|Shelving heights available standard (mm):
||Shelving unit lengths available (mm):
||Shelf depths available (mm):
||Weight capacities for Duoguard shelving:
*Not recommended for heavy loads
||Distributed Loadings kgs:
Please consider the Novalok range in this section, and when you are ready to discuss your requirements with Novalok, or to receive our technical advice, click here to find the applicable person.
Get your perishable goods off the floor, utilize all your cubic chiller space. Satisfy the authorities with MAF approved shelving.
We know you will be happy with a product from Novalok that will exceed your expectations and needs. No one ever regretted buying Novalok!