Developed and constructed from materials to withstand demanding food hygiene and healthcare conditions.
• Good looking and built tough
• Solid steel core, tough polypropylene shell
• Compliant with strict New Zealand food hygiene regulations
• Easy modular assembly, Simple clip together No ‘Nuts or bolts’ • Easy to clean
• No rust guaranteed
Plast-lok is constructed from materials that are impervious to mould and bacteria based fungus. The uprights and horizontal rails incorporate a solid steel core for maximum durability and strength, encased in an easy-to-clean tough polypropylene exterior. Shelves can be adjusted in 100mm increments, without disassembling the unit.
• Healthcare and Laboratory
Able to withstand temperatures as low as -40c the Plast-lok range is well suited for walk-in type coolrooms, freezers and blast freezing areas.